bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am origionally from Germany. I received a letter from the

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am origionally from Germany. I received a letter from the German pension insurance and they require the exact dates of my employment history here in the UK. I have been working here in England since May 1999. Is there a way to get those details if I provide my National Insurance Number? Many thanks & kind regards, Anja
Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Could you provide me with the Accountant details please?

Hello Anjs, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

This data should already be in your possession from your Forms P60 issued to you by your employer at the end of each tax year. Is this not the case?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. As I changed jobs & moved quite often, I am not able to find all of my P60 forms. Would there be another way to get those details? Many thanks

Here is the rather gllomy news from Tax Fix regarding obtaining duplicate P60s"

'Getting a copy of your P60

If you have lost your P60, you should first approach your employer to ask them if they can provide you with a copy.

Employers are obliged to keep records of pay for three years and so they should be able to provide you with a copy of your P60 for the last three years. The P60 will be clearly marked as ‘duplicate’.

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) cannot provide a duplicate of your P60.

If you need a copy of your P60 from more than three years ago, it is unlikely that you will be able to get one. Your employer may be able to provide you with a ‘statement of earnings’ on company headed paper which should act as a replacement for a P60.

Alternatively, you should contact your Tax Office. Your tax office will be able to provide you with alternative, official information regarding the amount of tax that you paid'

You could try the DWP, they may be able to assist.

Thank you for your support.