How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6522
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

XXXXXXXXX I was wondering if you could give me some general

This answer was rated:

Hi there, My name is***** I was wondering if you could give me some general advice about taxation if I chose to work abroad or mixture between UK and overseas? Many thanks.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

I do need a bit more detail though, where and how?

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me it would be easier to explain. Thank you

From long experience I think you will find it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I have requested a phone call and was wondering how long it is going to take before someone is able to call me back. Thnaks

I think we have resolved everything in the phone call.

Thank you for your support.