bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Have just established a new corporate entity LLC in Ajman

Customer Question

Have just established a new corporate entity LLC in Ajman and I am informed that I must pay a fee of $50,000. stamp duty;but the company is not trading. Is this correct?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

This does not, on the face of it, appear to be correct. The advice from the UAE Tax Free Zones web site is:

1. Stamp Duty
    There is no stamp duty. However, there are various fixed transaction charges for processing of visa, work permit, notarization, vehicle registration and other services from government departments

However you may have hit one of these 'other services.' Time I think to do some more checking.