bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Am national of saint kitts and nevis and willing to start

Customer Question

Hi there am national of saint kitts and nevis and willing to start business in uk do any tax apply on me to pay in uk ?
Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: do I need to pay tax as a national of saint kitts and nevis
Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Where do you live, in what country?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
we live in united arab emirates UAE
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
AM COMFORTABLE ON TEXT ANSWER

This income will be subject to UAE taxation only.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I meant to ask if I start living in UK on business visa do I need to pay uk taxes example vat, income or property taxes. As saint Kitts and nevis national hold tax free status worldwide.

If you live in the UK for over 183 days in any one tax year then you are liable to UK taxation on your worldwide income. Furthermore, the UK has no Double Taxation Treaty with St Kitts and Nevis, so you could find yourself being taxed in both jurisdictions on the same income.