How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5614
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I'm resident in UK (non-dom), I've done some work in Italy

This answer was rated:

I'm resident in UK (non-dom), I've done some work in Italy (where I'm domiciled) and I'd need to be paid to my UE bank account in Ireland. Should I have to pay something in UK?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Thank you for your question.

Do you file a tax return in the UK?

I am sending you an offer for phone call

You need to put a request for phone call as I can't see one

Many thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm quite new to the system so I don't know how to do it. one moment
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I should have raised the request for a call? Can you confirm it?

You should raise a request for a call please and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok done
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
System told me you are unable to call me