taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

We have corporation tax to be filed with HMRC (which is

We have corporation tax to be filed with HMRC (which is late, we have received a fine I had not filled it in as there is nothing to pay, website is not running at the moment as we are re-building it) we would like help with filling it in also is "Company Tax Return CT600 (2018)" the correct form

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Please advise what help is needed and advise your accounting period.

Have you already filed accounts at Companies House?

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
30th june 2018 micro entity balance sheet

Thank you for your reply. If you have to file micro entity balance sheet for accounting year 30 Jun 2018, then you are not late. I will certainly help you. Do you have draft accounts? Are you happy to share your company name /number?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The accounting period for the Corporate Tax Return is
First accounting period 3 June 2016 to 2 June 2017
They also mention an accounting period with the end date of 30 June 2017.
We have already filed the micro entity balance sheet with Companies House.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Olab Cosmetics Ltd
Micro-entity Balance Sheet as at 30 Jun 2017
Called up share capital not paid 0
Fixed assets tangible assets 0 Total fixed assets 0
Current assets Total current assets 366 Creditors due within one year -2,389 Net current assets (liabilities) -2,023
Total assets less current liabilities -2,023
Total net assets (liabilities) -2,023
Capital and reserves Capital and reserves -2,023This is what we sent to Companies House and was accepted.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Company Name: OLAB COSMETICS LTD
Company Number: 10212971

Thank you for your reply.

Although the company was incorporated on 3 Jun 2016, when did it start trading? You have file balance sheet at 30 Jun 2017 but CT600 return can't be For a period in excess of 12 months. You are required to file two CT600 teturnsrunless the company was dormant for the period 3 Jun-30 Jun 2016.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
3 Jun 2016 or do you mean when first sold any items if so I will get you the date of the first sale
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
the first order was on the 13 Feb 2017

Thank you for your reply.

You need to advise HMRC that the company was dormant initially and the accounts are for first year of traditrag to 30 Jun 2017. I can help you wuthwthis. You would save late filing penalty on one set of CT600 return. There would be additional charge for this service

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok that would be helpfull

I am sending you an offer for premium service.

It looks like I can't initiate it..

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
is there anything we can do on our side

Liaise with Customer support

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
we are just on the phone now
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
we have spoken with customer service who are escalating it and they said you should have authorisation to call us shortly

Thank you for the update.

I await further development.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
we have called again and are on the phone they are going to contact you

thank you

I understand there has been a problem with JustAnswer system.

Please let me have your profit and loss account for the accounts filed at Companies House.

Cnfirm called up sahre capital at balance sheet date was £2.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
2 shares @£1.00
Olab Cosmetics Ltd
Called up share capital not paid 0
Total net assets (liabilities) -2,023

Thank you for sending the balance sheet.

In order to file CT600rtn we need detailed profit and loss account showing a loss of £2,025.

many thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
We don't have a detailed profit and loss account available, therefore we will have to work on that this evening.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
do we go back from 30 June 2016-30 June 2017 i can do that but it may take some time, would it be possible to send it tomorrow

Thank you for your reply.

Please take your time. You have reported a loss of £2,025 for your accounting period. Your detailed p&l account for the period 1 Jul 2016 to 30 Jun 2017 should agree with reported loss.

many thanks

Hi there

Just checking to see if you were able to produce a detailed profit and loss account to enable preparation of company tax return.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Very sorry for the delay , I shall have the figures with you within half an hour just typing them up . I noticed the micro-entity form has been filled in incorrectly which has already been filed and accepted by companies house. As you may have figured out it is our first time filling these forms hence the mistakes, sorry

Thanks for the update.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have sent you two excel files I hope they make sense

Thank you for your reply.

I will review your spreadsheets.

Hi there

I called you at the weekend to discuss your spreadsheets but no response.

Can you please contact me.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
what number should I call you on, are you able to send it to me or is it the customer service number
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
our number is *****(###) ###-####

Thank you for talking with me.

As advised, you will revisit your records and prepare a revised set of accounts for consideration and filing at Companies House and with HMRC.

In the meantime you would write to HMRc and advise the company was dormant for the period 3 Jun 2016 to 31 Jul 2016.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The rating stars will not allow us to enter a rating I will contact customer services to find out what to do, once again many thanks for your help, Regards, Anthony and Oliver

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.