bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

L was a teacher in Birmingham in the 1970s. I need a record

Customer Question

Hi l was a teacher in Birmingham in the 1970s. I need a record of the schools l taught at but records go back only 7years. The Tax Dept can give me a record of taxes paid but not proof of schools I worked at .How can I get this info. Thanks Vivien
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

With difficulty, have you got your P60s? They might shed some light on the position. My Mother taught me basic tax and my files go back to when I started work in 1961. I have frequently annoyed HMRC and their predecessors the Inland Revenu by quoting from my files. Thye weed theirs and cannot respond!

I am so sorry not to be able to point you in a better direction.