How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8024
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Bought a derelict farm yard and house in 2013 now have

Customer Question

bought a derelict farm yard and house in 2013 now have planning permission for leisure /commercial use can I claim entrepreneurial tax
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.


Was the farm house and yard used in a trade since 2013 ? Please advise