Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I wonder if you could try and help me.... I have never

Customer Question

I wonder if you could try and help me....
I have never received the Pension, but was working as a carer for the last 15 years in the UK. My Annual Tax Summary 2016-17 taxed me on the basis of having received the pension. Is there any chance of querying the matter - or should I find my nearest tax office for information?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Who paid you this pension?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have no pension.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I was told this service would cost me £36. Now you are asking for £43?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please don't bother about it. I will try and find out myself
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I am another UK based Tax Expert and will be happy to help you.

Are you able to send me a copy of your annual tax summary here. I will have a quick look and respond to you.

Many thanks.