How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 19444
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

If I inherit a property from my parents them sell the

This answer was rated:

if I inherit a property from my parents them sell the property,
what is name of this gain for tax purpose?

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

The sale would be subject to Capital Gains Tax. That is what it is called, capital gain

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

You are most welcome.
A positive 5 star rating is appreciated

TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you