How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6947
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I joined amazon kdp, I had to ask by telephone IRS the Tin

This answer was rated:

Hello, I joined amazon kdp, I had to ask by telephone IRS the Tin number for non usa resident. Since then I decided to pay the tax related to amazon book royalty in my country the UK, what I am going to do with my ITN number? Do I have to cancel or tell the IRS or just don't use it.
Assistant: Which tax year is this for?
Customer: 2018
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just that for now

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Just let sleeping dogs lie and don't use your TIN. Emulate Brer Fox, 'For he lay low and say nuffin!.

I do hope that I have been able to show you the way ahead in this matter.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Does it mean that I am a member now and can use the service again or what?

Thank you for your support.

You must approach Just Answer Administration as to the benefits of your membership.