Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am a retired secretary (2016) and since then had two part

Hello, I am a retired secretary (2016) and since then had two part time jobs for which I was given the incorrect tax code. I need some help and information as to how to claim the tax back.
JA: For which tax year do you need help?
Customer: 2017 and 2018
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I think that's all, thank you.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The company I worked for in 2017 was called The Huntsman (pub) in Wotton-under-Edge, Glos where I worked for 4 weeks. The second company I worked for was Spec Recruitment, based at Druid *****, *****stol in 2018.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

You just need to gather any P60s or P45s for each year and then write into HMRC and ask them to review for a tax refund - if you receive any pensions advsie them of this also and write to

Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs
BX9 1AS
United Kingdom

They can then review for any tax you have overpaid

Make sure you quote your National Insurance number