Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I was wondering my work has a share investment plan ( I can

Hi I was wondering my work has a share investment plan ( I can by shares in my company) can these be included to reduce my net income to under 50k so I don't have to pay the child benefit tax?
Assistant: Which tax year is this for?
Customer: I would be above the threshold for 2018/2019
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can also contribute extra into a pension but would prefer to split between partnership shares and pension

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks,I believe the partnership shares are deducted from income before tax
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi just paid to have a call think this would be best so you can fully understand my requirements, thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you confirm a good time to speak today?