How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6751
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Thank you for your reply - sorry I made a mistake - it

This answer was rated:

Thank you for your reply - sorry I made a mistake - it should have been 37.5% for myself, 37.5% for my wife and 25% for my son!
Just to be absolutely clear - once all the income (for the year) has been received by me and I have deducted allowable expenses for tax purposes I will arrive at a net figure. My assumption is that I then pay to my wife and son their proportion of income as described above. We each then declare that figure on our tax returns. Correct?


Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your support.