How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8025
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

We are now lost with what to do. It's making my husband I'll

Customer Question

We are now lost with what to do.
It's making my husband I'll with worry he done something wrong with out know he done it.
And he getting fed up not being able to make contact with the person who told him it was important he got back to them.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Expert: replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The call might have been a scam.

Please advise

- what message was left when you received a call

- was the call addressed to you or your husband in person

- when you call back that number what sort of a response do you get.

Many thanks