How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6826
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I want to change phone number

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I want to change phone number utr
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: And i forget
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I forget my user id and password
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You will have to approach your tax office to resolve this. Just Answer is an independent tax advice site with no connection with HMRC.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thank you

Delighted to have been of assistance.

Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.

bigduckontax and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your support.