How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 244
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

How I can pay working tax return? Assistant: Which tax year

This answer was rated:

Hello,how I can pay working tax return?
Assistant: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: 2018
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: They sent me letter

Hi Iam one of the experts. Can you please attach letter so that i can look at it?

Adam Hunt and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need pay for 06/04/2018 to 07/07/2018
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When you call me

Calling now

Can you please pick up?

I need to leave office for some time so please pick up if you can now.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks I don't need help any more.

Ok, thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm done