How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6825
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I am trying to complete my tax return for the year ending

This answer was rated:

I am trying to complete my tax return for the year ending 5th April 2019
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: Year 6th April 2018 to 5th April 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I keep trying to log into the right place to do this Return but cannot find any link. I have shown my earned income but cannot find anywhere to show my expenses or a chargeable event

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Are you filing as an employee or as self employed?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Self employed and have been able to file my Returns online for the past few years without any trouble!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to know which form and whereabouts I can find the form to complete please

You need the SA103, it is all there.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you but where will I find form SA103 please?
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your support.