taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

My daughter is having a problem filling in her self

My daughter is having a problem filling in her self assessment form she is confused about the section for interest
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don’t think so

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. Please expand of what help is needed with section on interest and I will respond to you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It just says to enter interest she is not sure which interest they mean

Thank you for your reply.

Has she got any savings in Building Society or bank accounts?

Has she received any interest in the past tax year? If so, was any tax deducted or was the interest paid gross.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Just checking to see if you need more clarification/information or have I answered your question.

Many thanks.

Hi there

If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service positively/accept the service I have provided to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for the information it did help

Thank you for your good words.

I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service positively/accept the service I have provided to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.