How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 326
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

I required a Report from a Dr for Guardianship and the

This answer was rated:

I required a Report from a Dr for Guardianship and the Council just sent an email not an invoice for the work which looks like a disbursement as no VAT is added even though the pay banding of this Consultant is over the VAT limit. Should I pay an email not an invoice. My accountant says its unusual not to have an invoice and the same about the VAT. What is the right procedure?

I am one of the experts. Please call council and tell them to send you vat invoice.

Adam Hunt and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you