How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 26956
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I’m paid as an employee in Oman working 35 days on/off on an

This answer was rated:

I’m paid as an employee in Oman working 35 days on/off on an oil rig, I’ve just set up a limited company in the UK but I’m not currently paid through this company. Can I buy an asset eh car through the company and offset this against my personal tax liability earnings?
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Not at the moment
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

The limited company could use the expense against the company income. You could not use the expenses against your employee

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That’s fine, I thought that would be the case, thanks

You are most welcome.
A 5 star positive rating is appreciated

TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you