How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 451
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

May i ask you please. if i would like to buy franchising for

This answer was rated:

hi, may i ask you please. if i would like to buy franchising for travel agency is ok to be self employer? when i have to register to HMRC please? what else do i need to do? never did this before. thanks

Hi, I am one of the experts. I will come back to you little latter plz bear with me.

You should get registered as self-employed within 3 months once started a business. Use this link to get registered to please

Please get registered and keep track of all income and expenses. Submit self-assessment personal tax being self-employed after tax year end. 2019/20 tax year is from 6/4/2019 to 5/4/2020 and self-assessment personal tax return needs to be submitted by 31/1/2021.

Hope I have answered your question. Please do me one favour that rate me before you leave now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks a lot. do you think iw ill be able to do my accounting on my own or i need someone. is just simple one? of course i will rate you. you did help a lot

If really you do not know anything about Accounting and Tax and keeping records then for sure you need an Accountant on your side. You are though also welcome to stay in touch with me via Just Answer and I guide you when you ask for something.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have bussines school so should be ok. och thats very nice of you. thanks Adam.

You are most welcome. Lets stay in touch and please do not forget to rate me. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i should start next week so im sure will contact you for help :~}

You are welcome. Please accept this answer if you do not mind.

Adam Hunt and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you