Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

I expect to travel to different countries throughout the

Customer Question

I expect to travel to different countries throughout the year and work remotely on my laptop. For eg, I expect to be in Germany for 3 months, Thailand for 4 months and hong kong for 5. Where do I pay my taxes on my income? And how does corporate tax work - my company is registered in England.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sure
Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I am one of the experts. I will come back to you little , later, plz bear with me.

If company is registered in UK and all of the income relates to this company then you should submit accounts and also pay relevant corporation tax in UK.

Corporation tax relates to the company. So your personal income tax belongs to you and your residency but company's tax relates to the company's income and expenses.