How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 398
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

I expect to travel to different countries throughout the

Customer Question

I expect to travel to different countries throughout the year and work remotely on my laptop. For eg, I expect to be in Germany for 3 months, Thailand for 4 months and hong kong for 5. Where do I pay my taxes on my income? And how does corporate tax work - my company is registered in England.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I am one of the experts. I will come back to you little , later, plz bear with me.

Expert:  Adam Hunt replied 5 months ago.

If company is registered in UK and all of the income relates to this company then you should submit accounts and also pay relevant corporation tax in UK.

Corporation tax relates to the company. So your personal income tax belongs to you and your residency but company's tax relates to the company's income and expenses.