How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 451
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

I was working as carer for an agency. Now I work as live in

This answer was rated:

Hello. I was working as carer for an agency. Now I work as live in carer but I don't know how if I have an ID and how to inform the goverment for the changes. I have already a P45
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I spoke with my company and they told me to inform somebody in goverment. I dont remember the name.
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want also to inform about the change of my address and i pay tax 20% while I earned this year less than 11000 pounds.

Hi, I am one of the experts. I will come back to you little later, plz bear with me.

Adam Hunt and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They told me to inform the HMRC but answer only an automat.

I am calling you as requested. Please pick up to have a chat.

Please tell me when to call you to discuss? Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you please call me tomorrow 19th June between 1 to 2 o clock at noon? Thank you

Ok i call you at that time.

Calling you now, please pick up

You are not picking up yet. You can make update certain records online also, try this link

Hope this info helps you.

Also you can speak to HMRC via following numbers:

0300(###) ###-####/strong>

0300(###) ###-####/strong>

Tell HMRC about change of your address via this link