Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

Iam being Penalisedby M, HMRC unjustly. I retired from my

Iam being Penalisedby M
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: HMRC unjustly. I retired from my business after a domestic accident and Tax penalties NOW are £100 plus £10 per day from 1st MAY I am only PAYE via direct international Pension. I am amazed and not in the best of mobilty
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: AGE uk talked t me as can not DRIVE since accident to spine and Hip plus broken bones
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not evading HMRC but it is unfair n unjust

Hi I am one of the experts. I am sorry to hear this.

About penalties, first you need to submit self-assessment return asap and then appeal against penalties. You can write about your accident and also send supporting evidence of hospital appointments or letters to prove your innocence. If HMRC finds this reason as reasonable then they can remove penalties.

YOu need to post this appeal to the following address:

Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs
BX9 1AS
United Kingdom

Hope i have answered your question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you very much for a straight reply. I have to do the extra effort to think of a fair n just conclusion. As stated initially my mobility is so restricted and tire very easily. I will need big sleep right now. GOD BLESS YOU. ..Evelyn shall be in touch once refreshed.

You are welcome and take care. Please do me one favour that rate me also so that I will be grateful. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please1

0300(###) ###-####/strong>

0300(###) ###-####/strong>

Online link for appeal as this might be helpful, https://www.access.service.gov.uk/login/signin/creds