taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I have a mortgage question I am the sole director of a

I have a mortgage questionI am the sole director of a limited company that owns property, when i apply for a personal mortgage can i still mark myself as a first time buyer?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

I presume the other property is registered in the name of LTD company. If that is the case then buying a property with a personal mortgage would make you a first time buyer provided you don't have any other property in your name.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.