taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I have a question around applying for credit I am the sole

I have a question around applying for creditI am the sole director of a limited company, i am mortgaging a property owned by the company and will be credit checked as the directorI also need to make 3 other applicationsThe company wants to purchase and mortgage a new propertyAs a person i want to buy a first property with a mortgage
As a person i want to take a personal loan to help towards a personal cap gains tax bill i need to pay in januaryHow far apart would you recommend i space these applications?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you, ***** ***** question is whether the ltd company mortgages will affect my personal credit rating and ability to get credit

Your requirements are for different purposes and should be viewed separately.

Provided the LTD company has been meeting its mortgage repayment obligations as and when due, in my considered view it should not affect your personal credit rating.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.