bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Assistant: How can I help? ********** D*******and my

Hi Assistant: Hi. How can I help? Customer: My name is J********** D*******and my national insurance number is ******** Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this? Customer: I received a call today saying I have done fraud in HMRC and I have to respond to avoid warrants and arrest Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

This has all the hallmarks of a scam, HMRC simply does not operate in this manner. You should just hang up on any further calls of this nature.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks a lot

Delighted to have been of assistance.

Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.

Thank you for your support.