How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 451
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

UTR 1171369419. Tax Reference NX443027 D. Employer Reference

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: UTR(###) ###-#### Tax Reference NX443027 D . Employer Reference 120/01/N50201. I need to know my PAYE tax coding for 2018-2019. Personal Allowance, State pension and Tax code. Thanks Mrs Youell
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No, I do my tax return myself
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: 2018-2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, I am one of the experts. I will come back to you little later, plz bear with me.

Adam Hunt and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Can you give me an answer plesse. All I need is my PAYE coding for 2018-2019. I thought this a quick way. I usually ring the tax office and I get the answer straight away.

Nice speaking to you. Good luck.