How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 21945
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

Dear TaxRobin, I Have returned to the UK after a period of

This answer was rated:

DearCustomerJA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I Have returned to the UK after a period of absence since 2013 and need to make myself known again for tax purposes. I need help with this.
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

You may need to register for Self Assessment, for example if you start working for yourself or have other income or gains from the UK or abroad.

You don’t need to register if you’re an employee and don’t have other untaxed income to report.

TaxRobin and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would appreciate a tele call to discuss further
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I please have a call from

You just need to post with in the start