How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14947
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Ur Rehman from Fair Tax International, tax advisory firm

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Good day,
This is Waseem ur Rehman from Fair Tax International, tax advisory firm operating in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Some of our clients (Pakistan residents) intend to register legal entities in UK for the purpose of their businesses. The model of the businesses is to purchase inventory from China and ship it directly to USA for sale. The receipt from sale will be transferred to UK legal entity bank account. In this regard, we would need the following information;
1. What are the different types of legal entities that our client may choose from to minimize the tax, if any (being a non-resident and business not happening in UK)?2. What would be the average rate of tax applicable to the above legal entities suggested?3. Will there be any tax on dividend, salaries (if the employee is also non-resident of UK)?4. How much would you charge for registering the legal entity?We look forward to your prompt reply.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. That is all.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 4 months ago.


We are not permitted to act on behalf of customers of Just Answer I am afraid and what you propose is not legal as no business will be conducted in the UK and none of the business owners are UK resident

So this is a non starter I am sorry to say