How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6494
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I just wondering if I can open an investment company in uk,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I just wondering if I can open an investment company in uk, where I will take fund from other people and do trading Assalamu Alikum professionally under my company
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: not yet,
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what do I need in order for me to open an investment company in uk?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 months ago.


You would need authorisation from the FCA.

See here for further information on how to apply for this authorisation:

May I help further?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do I have to hold any certificates or degrees in order to apply for fca authorisation?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 months ago.

The requirement is that: "whether those who manage A’s affairs have adequate skills and experience and have acted and may be expected to act with probity;"

This site may be of help:

Please click on 5 stars