taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I have registered online for corporation tax. Do i also need

I have registered online for corporation tax. Do i also need to register as self employed utr.
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: Registered as LTD company and employing myself.
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

If you are trading as a LTD company then you register the company for online service to cover corporation tax.

You would be an employee of the company. A company director with income taxed at source and no further tax to pay do not need to complete a tax return.

You would certainly not be self employed.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your response the answer is clear and concise.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Thank you for your good words.

Best wishes.