bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Peter, I would really like to have your opinion in regards

Hello Peter,I would really like to have your opinion in regards ***** ***** necessity, means and ways of proving that I am enrolled in the portuguese solicitor's chamber and, hence, subject to their national insurance scheme.I just want to make sure that I am not failing an of my obligations in the UK.Many thanks

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You will be notified by letter of any shortfall in NI contributions. You can only contribute to one EU social security scheme so at present your house is in order.