How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7768
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Peter, I would really like to have your opinion in regards

This answer was rated:

Hello Peter,I would really like to have your opinion in regards ***** ***** necessity, means and ways of proving that I am enrolled in the portuguese solicitor's chamber and, hence, subject to their national insurance scheme.I just want to make sure that I am not failing an of my obligations in the UK.Many thanks

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You will be notified by letter of any shortfall in NI contributions. You can only contribute to one EU social security scheme so at present your house is in order.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you