How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 419
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

I intend to set up an online information site for

This answer was rated:

I intend to set up an online information site for residential landlords
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I already have the domain name
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish to operate from southern ireland and set up a bank account there and base the business there as well.i understand that i will not need to charge vat to uk subscribers.

Hi I am one of the experts. If your customers are VAT registered then as per current rules yes you will not charge VAT to them and also vise versa in EU.

Has this answered your question?

Adam Hunt and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What is the situation if they are not vat registered and will situation change if we leave the uk tax payable if monies are left in southern ireland and how do i establish that the site is run and or based in southern ireland

Ok I call now.