Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

I intend to set up an online information site for

I intend to set up an online information site for residential landlords
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I already have the domain name
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish to operate from southern ireland and set up a bank account there and base the business there as well.i understand that i will not need to charge vat to uk subscribers.

Hi I am one of the experts. If your customers are VAT registered then as per current rules yes you will not charge VAT to them and also vise versa in EU.

Has this answered your question?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What is the situation if they are not vat registered and will situation change if we leave the eu.is uk tax payable if monies are left in southern ireland and how do i establish that the site is run and or based in southern ireland

Ok I call now.