bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Ok so i am employed full time and i also had a self employed

Customer Question

Hello, good morning
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Ok so i am employed full time and i also had a self employed part time job. HMRC contacted me over 'disguised rumumeration' - and it turns out the part time job werent paying my taxes and National insurance - hence why i had to register for self employment end of september
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: sole
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure, i have just done my first self assessment but im not too sure whether its correct
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

I may be a bit thick and stupid, but your question does not hang together. In your part time self employment the payment of tax and NI is your personal responsiblity. Perhaps you mean that your full time employer is not deducting these taxes in which case you should report their antics to HMRC.