How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6517
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

Thanks, I'm needing a copy of my tax return for 2017 and

Customer Question

Hi, Thanks, I'm needing a copy of my tax return for 2017 and 2018, how do I access copies.
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: I've already filed 2019, but I am needing copies of my tax return for the previous 2 years.
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Many thanks
Expert: replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. You need to request this from SA helpline

You would most probably get copies of SA302 tax calculation summary only.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Expert: replied 4 months ago.

Hi there

Just checking to see if you need further assistance or have I answered your question.

Many thanks