How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 11057
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I have a query concerning UK corporation tax

This answer was rated:

I have a query concerning UK corporation tax


Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

What is your problem, please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I moved from self-employed to limited company on 1st April 2018. I purchased a van £15000 during April. Have now decided to join a company and so the company only last 1 year. In this terminal year is there any allowance I can claim for the Van purchase?

Did you sell the van on?

From long experience I think you will fins it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

I think we covered everyting in the telephone call. Thank you for your support.