Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

I need to do my tax return. I do not have a separate

I need to do my tax return. I do not have a separate business account so sometimes I have been putting money as cash in the account. I do not want that to go as earning? Will that be ok?

Hi I am one of the experts. This is fine as long as you have proper evidence of your income. Money deposits by itself is a deposit only, you need to tell as to what is that for, so only mark revenue as income.

Hope I have answered your question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It was money deposited from my cash savings and some my friends deposited for me. How do I prove that to HMRC

It is other way around because this is your personal account so you should find prove about your business income as to what is your business income, so you need to find sales record to support such kind of input money in your bank account. This is my opinion.

I mean you need supporting evidence for business income and expenses to support incoming and outgoings in your bank account that is related to business.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not done my income for year 2018-2019 yet. Is there any charges for that or I am still on time?

2018/19, deadline for this tax year is 31/1/2020. Try to submit asap. If you need me to assist you then let me know and I can send you premium service to accept.

Please do rate me before you leave. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help. I might need further assistance

2018/19, deadline for this tax year online submission is 31/1/2020. Try to submit asap. If you need me to assist you then let me know and I can send you premium service to accept.

Thank you so much for your support. Ok please let me know if further help is required.