How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8665
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Iv had money off my pension and paid 2949 pounds in tax can

Customer Question

hello iv had money off my pension and paid 2949 pounds in tax can I claim it back thankyou
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is*****'m looking at your question now and will post my answer or ask for more information here in a short while.

Expert:  TonyTax replied 9 months ago.

In which tax year did you take the pension payment? If it was in the current tax year, 2019/20, are you working?

Expert:  TonyTax replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this question?