bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am filing companies account for the first time. I only

Hi I am filing companies account for the first time. I only have 2.5 working days to do this until we miss the deadline of midnight next tues. We are only a small right to manage company - I do not know whether we are dormant or micro entity. Can you help?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Has the company traded?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no we are a right to manage company only. A block of four flats who decided to take over the management company for the block. We were only created mid 2018 and have only paid in our maintenance fees and used the money to conduct some maintenance. only a few thousand pounds. We had to create a company with companies house in order to take over the management company. So I believe this means we never technically 'traded'?
\

File as dormant would be my advice.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you. There is a field asking about number of shares and share class. On the creation of the company, I am no sure we ever issues shares. Can I leave it blank?

Well not really, have a try, the system might take it for dormants.

Thank you for your support.