How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 11068
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

My child was in full education since last year when she

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my child was in full education since last year when she turned 19 and her child benefits was stopped
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: and now she still in education
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

This would appear to be correct, sorry. Have a look here for full chapter and verse on entitlements to child benefit over 16: