How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Adam Hunt Your Own Question
Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 441
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Adam Hunt is online now

I don't know how to log my additional income from vesting

This answer was rated:

I don't know how to log my additional income from vesting company shared that were already teaxed as income
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi I am one of the experts. This income will then be declared for Income Tax. So until now, your company profits are being taxed via corporation tax regime. Now once you received money from vesting company shared then this has to be declared on your self-assessment personal tax return.

Hope I have answered your question?

Adam Hunt and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
its not my company

Ok I am calling you now