taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I have question regarding on form E, Financial

I have question regarding on form E, Financial requirement-capital needs. Potentially, we need to move to an areas average house price is 350k, should I just write 350k, or any extra amount I need?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
FAO Jim,I have question regarding on form E, Financial requirement-capital needs. Potentially, we need to move to an areas average house price is 350k, should I just write 350k, or any extra amount I need?

I am not Jim, but another tax expert here.

In my view you should cover reasonable cost of items you hope to buy in the near future including the cost of a house.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Hi there

Just checking to see if you need more clarification/information or have I answered your question.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you, that's all my question

Thank you for your reply.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave, to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer today.