taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

If I have a cleaner that cleans my furnished holiday let’s..

If I have a cleaner that cleans my furnished holiday let’s.. and gives me invoices.. does this expense come under wages or business expense?
She is not employed by me.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

As the cleaner is not employed by you, the cost would be a business expense and not wages.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.