Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

If I live in HK and have worked less than 30 days in the UK,

Customer Question

If I live in HK and have worked less than 30 days in the UK, I deem the days as incidental but the tax office don’t what tax do I need to pay
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Sam replied 10 days ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 10 days ago.

Please expand on the 30 days work days - were they meetings or training or just normal work - and please what do you mean they were incidental ? Are you paid from the UK with a UK employer ? Do you own any property in the UK or have family (spouse or children) were you previously resident in the UK ?I can then advise how HMRC will view these days - thanks Sam