taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I am quite embarrassed to ask but I am trying to prepare my

Customer Question

Hi,I am quite embarrassed to ask but I am trying to prepare my companies micro entity balance sheet but not sure what goes where? We have had a terrible couple of years and cannot afford an accountant. We use accounting software but the last accountant we had clearly did not update it when they submitted the last year end accounts. I am getting somewhere myself but when I try to end a negative number in the Companies House web filing it won't allow me to so everything is showing as positive. Can you help please?
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Let me have a look at your figures here ..send me images and I will guide you.

It would help if you advise your LTD company name so I can check what was filed last year.

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'm still compiling numbers. Too be honest I'm struggling. I have been trying to work with the Companies House micro entity template and work out what goes where. Should I be doing this as profit and loss or just balance sheet?Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

Let me make you a sound suggestion.. request a phone call and I will guide you properly. It will save you time and effort.

I can make you an offer for premium service whereby I will offfer extra Q&A time and a phone call to clear matters.

You need p&l account to get correct balance sheet numbers.

Let me know if either of offers is acceptable.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, thank you. I can't take a phone call right now but perhaps tomorrow. Would that be too late?

Thank you fopr your reply.

Happy to continue tomorrow.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Perfect. Will speak then.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 16 days ago.

Hi there

Just checking to see if you still require help in filing micro entity balance sheet.

Many thanks.