Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

By HMRC to make a false declaration on my Annual Assessment.

Customer Question

I am REQUIRED by HMRC to make a false declaration on my Annual Assessment . What should I do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Crowland in Lincolnshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Complaints sunce May of this year. No one at HMRC has admitted it is wrong although the last item on the self assessment is not correct. This is immediately followd by a declaration by the tax payer that the return is correct
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a lot of detais about the compkaint and supplorting details. The complaint is just that the declaration would be a missdemeaner which a Government department should not continue with
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Sam replied 13 days ago.
Could you tell me the exact situation with a timeline so I can establish what has taken place and what assistance you might require- thanks Sam