Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Dear, I have another question to clarify: In case our UK LTD

Customer Question

Dear *****,
I have another question to clarify:In case our UK LTD company would have a debt under the contact with some Ukrainian company. Is it possible to settle it with the company income, which would go straight to the creditors bank account (in Ukraine)?Basically, what I'm trying to say, that we are selling 25% of the corporate rights (ownership) in the Ukrainian subsidiary and the Buyer (of 25%) is paying straight to our company's creditor.In the annual financial report for the year 2020 we would indicate the income from the deal - 3 000 000 USD and the debt (company loss) for the same amount.1. Could you please clarify will it work with HMRC - the straight payment from the Buyer to the Creditor?
2. Will we get the tax exemption from the deal for 3 000 000 USD?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Basically, what I'm trying to say, that we are selling 25% of the corporate rights (ownership) in the Ukrainian subsidiary and the Buyer (of 25%) is paying straight to our company's creditor.

In the annual financial report for the year 2020 we would indicate the income from the deal - 3 000 000 USD and the debt (company loss) for the same amount.

1. Could you please clarify will it work with HMRC - the straight payment from the Buyer to the Creditor?
3. Yesterday you have told me that the losses have to be carried forward. Please clarify. We need show losses from the previous periods - 2019?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
4. If we have in same period losses and profit to cover them, will it give us a tax exemption?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could you please reply?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi! Thank you for the reply. Yes please, I need an assistance in this questions.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
*these
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Dear Sir / Madam, will you get me an advisor?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
When I will get a reply?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have paid for 7 days trial. Where is the service?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Nicola, please find the assistant ASAP
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Adam Hunt is online. You could have ask him to reply.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 days ago.

I have asked every Expert to reply individually as that is my job. Unfortunately questions may not be in their specific areas of expertise.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.