How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask waqqas memon Your Own Question
waqqas memon
waqqas memon,
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Senior Manager at MMBA Accountants
Type Your Tax Question Here...
waqqas memon is online now

I am a small game developer, and I am selling my games over

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am a small game developer, and I am selling my games over Steam ( so they are sold worldwide ). Now, Steam is withholding some of my money as VAT tax. Is this something that I can claim back? I am registered as SE in the UK.
JA: When was the property or asset sold?
Customer: not property.. it's computer games
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Hi I can talk over the phone if you like.
waqqas memon and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sure. You can call me any time you want.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It says you are unable to accept the call.